Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Top 10 Reasons Bloggers Don't Succeed


The Top 10 Reasons Bloggers Don't Succeed

Last week, the Blogging While Female article that I did touched on, in passing, some recommendations for bloggers who want to become more successful. I heard from a few people that they wanted to hear more on that topic and although I'm no Michelle Malkin or Power Line, I have done well enough to blog for a living, so I must be doing something right. Moreover, I have been writing on the net since 1998 and doing political blogging since 2001, so I have seen a lot -- and I mean a LOT -- of bloggers come and go.

With that in mind, here are, in my humble opinion, the top ten reasons that bloggers don't succeed...

...


I found it very interesting. I'll be sure to keep this one close for future reference!

Thank you, Mr. Hawkins.

No comments: